Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mr Mark Saxby, Miss Rosanna Blake, Miss Kerry Cutler, Mrs Sally Mitchell, Mrs Jemma Murray
Our Child Protection and Safeguarding policies can be found here
Get wonderful news about your child’s learning and success.
MarvellousMe is an exciting app that tells you about the wonderful things that your child is
learning, and pings you when they’ve been praised for good work or a great character skill.
It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and
Get Started. It’s free!
1. Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
2. Tap ‘Sign Up’
3. Enter the join code provided by your child’s teacher.
4. Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
• Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
• Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
• Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
• Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
• See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
• Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com